Monroe County Senior League Baseball Association (MCSLBA) is pleased to offer the opportunity to refine and execute the fundamentals of the game through our travel program.
If you wish to be considered for the current team or upcoming years please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Season will be from mid-March to mid-July (may resume after Spring season)
- 13u and/or 14u teams (age determined prior to May 1 of current year)
- Home field will be at the Winslow Sports Complex in Bloomington, IN
- View additional program details here
The cost of our program will be: $375*
and will include…
- Full uniform (shirt, pant and hat)
- Miscellaneous practices (weather and location permitting)
- 6-8 tournament weekends (aiming for “local” tournaments only)
- Entry into the Minor Division Spring Season (a $135 value)
All items subject to change and dependent on overall participation and player availability.
* May change based on # of tournaments played and overall tournament costs.
Our 2018 Monroe County Mayhem…